Why choose Basil Paterson as an exam centre?
Basil Paterson is the largest open exam centre in Scotland, offering IELTS exams in Edinburgh and Aberdeen, in addition to Cambridge Assessment English exams in Edinburgh. All major rail/bus stations are just a 15-minute walk away from our central Edinburgh venue.
IELTS exams are held almost every Saturday in Edinburgh and six times per year in Aberdeen. Cambridge Assessment English exams are held throughout the year in Edinburgh.
If you need some guidance before your IELTS or Cambridge Assessment English exam, we are best placed to help you prepare. Experienced teachers will guide you through the exam format and assessment criteria in classes of no more than 12 students. Studying at Basil Paterson Edinburgh also means you will take your final exam in familiar surroundings.
- Largest open exam centre in Scotland for IELTS and Cambridge English
- 2500 candidates per year
- Central Edinburgh location
- IELTS exams almost every Saturday in Edinburgh
- KET, PET, FCE. CAE. CPE exams throughout the year
- Experienced and helpful staff