Why choose Basil Paterson as a test/exam centre?
Basil Paterson is one of the largest open test/exam centres in Scotland, offering IELTS tests in Edinburgh and Aberdeen, in addition to Cambridge Assessment English exams in Edinburgh. All major rail/bus stations are just a 15-minute walk away from our central Edinburgh venue.
IELTS tests are held almost every Saturday in Edinburgh and six times per year in Aberdeen. Cambridge Assessment English exams are held throughout the year in Edinburgh.
If you need some guidance before your IELTS test or Cambridge Assessment English exam, we are best placed to help you prepare. Passionate, qualified teachers will guide you through the test/exam format and assessment criteria in classes of no more than 12 students. Studying at Basil Paterson Edinburgh also means you will take your final test/exam in familiar surroundings.
- One of the largest open test/exam centres in Scotland for IELTS tests and Cambridge Assessment English exams
- 3000 candidates per year
- Central Edinburgh location
- IELTS tests almost every Saturday in Edinburgh
- A2 Key, B1 Preliminary, B2 First, C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency exams throughout the year
- Experienced and helpful staff